Events Terms and Conditions
By registering to attend an Event you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
You also agreeing to the Privacy Notice.
Any clarifications of these Terms and Conditions and Privacy Notice should be made to email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Conditions of Entry
- To be eligible to register for an Event, participants must also meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Be part of the education system in Wales;
- Delivering apprenticeships/traineeships in Wales in line with Welsh/UK qualifications
- Participants must have the support of their place of work (the representative) in order to participate in the chosen Event. The representative and participant will:
- Ensure the participant is free to attend the relevant event.
- Read and understand all event information and requirements.
- Be responsible for covering any travel, subsistence or accommodation expenses incurred in participating, unless they are informed otherwise.
- Inspiring Skills Excellence in Wales will not be liable for any cost incurred, if due to unforeseen circumstances the event is postponed or cancelled.
- In the event you are unable to attend, you must give as much advance notice as possible to Inspiring Skills Excellence in Wales
- Changes to the participants after the closing date for registrations are not permitted.
- Exceptional circumstances may be considered ahead of the event, however the final decision is at the discretion of Inspiring Skills Excellence in Wales.
- Participants who arrive onsite and are not registered for the event will not be able to participate.
- By registering to the Event, each participant and representative gives permission for Inspiring Skills Excellence to use information from the registration, relevant photographs and film for any publicity purposes as detailed in the privacy notice.