This is a team competition designed to challenge the entrepreneurial skills of all participants. The scope of the competition enables learners to develop and put into practice a variety of skills that are required to be a successful entrepreneur. Competitors taking part in this competition should be able to:
• Generate ideas / Spot Opportunities
• Demonstrate creativity & innovation
• Develop appropriate strategies to problem solve and deal with difficult situations whilst working together
• Work under pressure/to a timescale
• Communicate effectively
• Work within a team respectfully
• Demonstrate leadership skills
• Demonstrate empathy and personal effectiveness
• Demonstrate digital competence
• Demonstrate numeracy skills and understanding of business finance
• Demonstrate presentation skills
Capacity for the competition as a whole: 10 teams will be invited to one Welsh heat.
Maximum number of entries by location/organisation: 1 team per organisation (1 team = 5 competitors).
On this page you will find a copy of the competition brief. You should refer to this document for further information relating to the content of the competition and a guide to the marking scheme, entry criteria and competition rules. Joining instructions can also be found here, along with the locations of the competitions.
Should you require further information please contact the competition organiser, details for whom will be within the competition brief.
Registrations close on Friday 25 October 2019.
This competition is not currently open to registration.