This competition will take 6 hours to complete and it involves a panel repair task, an aircraft inspection and an aircraft wheel check.
• Perform a simple sheet metal repair scheme
• Interpret drawings
• Make the assembly shown in the drawing in accordance with Standard Practices (AC 43 – 13)
• Remove and install an aircraft component
• Inspect a given aircraft component such as the wheels and brakes
• Complete an aircraft wheel check to industry standard
• Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of reference manuals i.e. AC 43 – 13 Aircraft Standards
Capacity of 6 competitors in each heat. 3 competitors per organisation
On this page you will find a copy of the competition brief. You should refer to this document for further information relating to the content of the competition and a guide to the marking scheme, entry criteria and competition rules. Joining instructions can also be found here, along with the locations of the competitions.
Should you require further information please contact the competition organiser, details for whom will be within the competition brief.